Monday, July 15, 2013

Simple Paleo Pancakes!

I've tried a couple of different recipes this week. Lately I've been pretty basic with my food. I eat an omelet 1-2 times a day and I never get sick of it. I found this recipe online for paleo pancakes and it was so simple so I decided to give it a shot. The ingredients are so basic I can't believe how good these pancakes came out to be! I typically stay away from pancakes because they either 1) have almond meal and I do not do well with nuts or 2) have a ton of random ingredients that I don't normally have in my pantry when I get the craving for a pancake. 

Ingredients: (Makes 2 Pancakes) 
1 Egg
1 Banana 
Salt
Cinnamon
Vanilla 

Method:
- Mash banana with a fork
- Add egg and blend in a bit of salt, cinnamon and vanilla 
- Fry in a pan with grass fed butter 

** It cooks a bit differently than a normal pancake so just give it time before you flip it or it will turn into a mush pile* 





No comments:

Post a Comment